Our Hot Lunch program is run by parent volunteers as a school Parent Advisory League fundraiser and offers students low cost meals once per week. It normally runs October-May. Food is prepaid and preordered for a month in advance.
Hot Lunch forms are typically available online at the beginning of each month. Payment can be made through the PAL website or via email money transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If your child is absent on Hot Lunch Day, his/her lunch will be given to a student who does not have a lunch. If you prefer, you may call the school prior to 11am and request his/her lunch go to a specific student. Refunds are not offered.
Hot lunch can be ordered online through the PAL website:
- Go to http://hpspal.hotlunches.net/.
- Select "Register" from the menu at the top right hand corner to sign up.
- School access code: HPHL (all caps)
- Set up your user id and password.
- Once registered you are automatically logged into the website.
- Add your student(s) by selecting the Student link at the bottom of the page you are on.
- Follow the online instructions to order and pay. You can pay by credit card without creating a PayPal account.